The best beaches for water sports in Calvià
Summer holidays are the best time for practising our favourite sports and trying new challenges and activities so we can learn something new and if they are near the sea, that is even better. There are lots of beaches and ways to practise water sports in Calvià, and all of them are very close to your exclusive hotel in Port Adriano. Whether surfing, paddle surfing, wakeboarding or kayaking, this municipality certainly has a lot of wonderful places that are definitely worth knowing about for you to practise water sports during your holidays in Majorca.
- Tora Beach. One of the best beaches for surfing in Majorca. It’s a large beach with a family atmosphere and the larger waves tends to rush in towards the afternoon, on days when there is not much wind. This beach is very accessible, since it is at the beginning of Paguera, and has all kinds of services and public transport.
- Santa Ponça Beach. Located in the middle of an area of great beauty surrounded by pines and palm trees, this beach can be just what you need if you want to surf in Calviá. Also you can enjoy long kayak outings, practise sailing and explore its seabed and beautiful meadows of Posidònia diving and touring the seas by Jet Ski, your own water transport.
- El Toro (The Bull). On this beach near Port Adriano you can rent kayaks, jet skis and all the equipment necessary to practise paddle surfing. Its calm waters and its special location, sheltered from strong winds, make it a highly recommended beach for canoeing and for learning to paddle surf.
- Son Maties Beach. – Or Palmanova Beach. This is a large sandy beach 1200 metres long where you can get an adrenaline rush on the wakeboard while you enjoy the beautiful views of the mountains. Also this beach is ideal for starting to dive since its spaciousness, its calm waters and its proximity to all kinds of services, will let you make your first dives in a safe environment.
- Port Adriano. Undoubtedly, if you want to practice water sports in Port Adriano you can enjoy a wide range of water activities for all ages. From courses for beginners to expert levels, in this sports marina you can begin the water sports of diving, sailing, jet skiing and paddle surfing in a port with a wide range of leisure and entertainment activities.
Majorca offers a wide range of water sports ideal for cooling off in summer and for enjoying learning a new sport during your holidays on the island of calm.