Calvia, ‘adults only’ destination
Travelling to Majorca in the autumn is synonymous with peace. Discover an exclusive destination that moves at a quieter pace than in summer, a destination in which the warm temperatures are still a feature of autumn days, inviting you to relax on the beach at any time. October is a month full of full of contrasts on the island, giving a special touch to its beautiful landscapes so that it becomes an ideal time to visit this beautiful destination away from the mass tourism of July and August, especially in the municipality of Calviá, one of the island’s most exclusive areas to unwind and enjoy a relaxing getaway. This area is highly recommended for planning a romantic holiday in Majorca full of luxury, relaxation and activities with the help of this list of recommendations:
- A session to unwind. During the holidays it is important that we can relax and rest properly. A full day in the pool, with every possible attention, will help us to re-charge our energy levels as we spend precious time with our partner. In addition, at our 5 star hotel with spa in Port Adriano we offer a spa service that includes a wide range of massages, wellness treatments and Himalayan salt cabins.
- A walk by the harbour. Calviá can boast of being home to some of the most picturesque ports on the island, and with a host of fantastic services available. A few metres from our luxury hotel in Calvià is Port Adriano, an exclusive marina surrounded by bars, restaurants, boutiques and a cultural activities such as concerts and shows of all kinds. The ports of Santa Ponça and Andratx have the perfect Mediterranean charm to ensure you enjoy a couple’s romantic walk along the coast.
- Calviá’s most romantic viewpoints. The viewpoint of Clot d’es Moro, in el Toro, and Les Malgrats in Santa Ponça, are intimate and quiet refuges with stunning views of the sea and the port Andratx viewpoint is ideal for sitting to watch the sunset after a lovely walk.
- A toast. This can be perfect, for example, in one of Port Adriano’s terraces or with a delicious cocktail during DJ sessions on the terrace of the Pure Salt Port Adriano hotel every Friday and Saturday. Also for wine lovers, Son Puig wineries, located half an hour by car from our hotel, offer tastings and guided tours to learn about the wine making process.
- Romantic dinner In a unique environment, elegant and intimate. The Adriana restaurant has a select menu that is perfect for surprising your partner by the sea and after dinner, the restaurant offers drinks and cocktails to give that special touch to the evening.
A romantic getaway to Majorca and especially in Calvia is one of the best ways to unwind and to catch up on some special time with your partner.