The 5 best places to ‘chill out’ in Mallorca
Majorca is a destination full of wonderful places: secluded coves, pine forests, Mediterranean landscapes, enchanting sunsets … Anyone who decides to travel to Majorca in summer will be surprised by the magic that oozes from every tiny piece of this little paradise. And you will end up falling in love completely when you discover the great ‘chill out’ heritage of the island summed up in those exclusive places that will make you feel unique, immersed in a natural environment of incredible beauty on the shores of the Mediterranean. Although the “chill” concept sounds like Ibiza, the truth is that Majorca has exclusive spots, known by very few, but they will make a difference to your holidays. These are some of the treasures where you can relax on the island while enjoying a drink under the sun.
- Sa Foradada. Adored by everyone, this beach bar is located on the outskirts of Deià, in a beautiful viewpoint it’s the perfect spot for enjoying the most beautiful sunsets over the Mediterranean and there’s a wide range of drinks and snacks to enjoy as you listen to the music.
- The Chiringuito. Located on a delightful rocky beach in the beautiful town of Calvià, this spot is the ideal place to enjoy a relaxing day at the beach and a delicious drink at dusk in a quiet environment with wonderful views of the Majorcan coast.
- Mhares Sea Club. A step away from your exclusive hotel in Playa de Palma, is the Mhares Sea Club, one of the most popular beach clubs in Majorca for being a perfect spot that offers a select menu of lunches and dinners in an elegant atmosphere. Plus, guests can relax in their Balinese beds, cool off in the pool and enjoy a beautiful sunset from their own deckchair.
- 5 Chill Out Oceans, is a very original place to visit on the outskirts of the picturesque town of Alcudia, and one of the best ways to end the day. This chill out has a large colourful terrace and it is decorated in a style that invites you to relax. Hammocks, tables, Balinese beds full of cushions … And a delicious choice of international cuisine to try at any time of the day along with a wide range of cocktails.
- Miama Beach Club. A simple and charming club located in the middle of Playa de Muro, one of the best beaches in Majorca. This chiringuito (beach bar) has all the ingredients to give an unforgettable experience to anyone who decides to enjoy the Mediterranean sun in this beautiful part of the island. An extensive menu of meals, dinners and cocktails are combined with an exclusive selection of music and a unique environment.
In addition, at the luxury hotel Pure Salt Garonda, DJ sessions with Barman are organized where guests can enjoy a delicious and avant-garde cocktail and tapas pairing from 6 pm to 10 pm. And not only that, but midday on Fridays are more fun with Fiesta Martini, an authentic tasting of this exquisite drink. It’s an unforgettable experience in an island that you can’t help but love.