Magical spots for a drink in Palma
Spring is the ideal season to enjoy a well-deserved holiday in Mallorca and enjoy the warm temperatures both day and night. The Mediterranean landscape begins to flourish and the days get longer at a time when the capital still doesn’t host a lot of tourists. And it’s the perfect season for enjoying a drink or refreshment in the lively street terraces. If you are looking for places to have a drink in Palma, check out this list that we have specially prepared for you so you can enjoy the best environment very close to your hotel for adults only in Palma.
- Nanas Bistro. Situated in the centre of Plaça del Mercat, a few metres from the beautiful Paseo del Borne; one of the fashionable bars at the moment in which you can have a drink and try delicious tapas and gourmet dishes.
- Antiquari. The playwrights’ refuge par excellence, this picturesque place is located in one of the streets off Calle San Miguel and they have exhibitions, recitals and language classes. It is an ideal place to have a drink, to dine and get to know its picturesque decor.
- Weyler Very close to the first two. This exclusive cocktail bar which has an extensive drinks menu, mojitos, cocktails and mixes, is located next to Palma’s Gran Hotel Caixaforum. It’s perfect for getting to know the Mallorcan night.
- Ginbo For Gin and Tonic lovers. The Ginbo bar is located in Paseo Mallorca and specializes in preparing the most innovative gin and tonics that you can find in Palma.
- Toque de Queda (Curfew). A charming restaurant and bar located on the Calle de Can Cavallería, a place outside the centre where you can have a drink and enjoy a fabulous gourmet dinner on its picturesque terrace.
- La Posada de Bellver. A legendary bar restaurant where live shows, games and contests are on offer along with exquisite homemade dishes and a large cocktails and refreshments menu.
- El Penon. To have a drink by the sea. El Peñón is located in Ciudad Jardín (garden city), very close to your luxury hotel in Palma and is the ideal place to enjoy a drink in an exclusive environment with the sound the waves in the background.
The city of Palma has great food choices and leisure activities, plus places full of magic that are very worth getting to know during your holiday on the island of calm. It’s a beautiful paradise that captivates everyone who visits it.