7 Mallorcan beers that will make you fall in love
Craft beer is fashionable. More and more people are curious to taste the intense flavour of these 100% natural beverages. Beer lovers will find their particular piece of heaven in the original ecological production methods that Mallorca has been operating for some years. The island has a wide range of craft beers that you can’t fail to try on your next trip to the Mediterranean.
- Beer Lovers: “only for beer lovers”. The ‘Beer Lovers’ family was born in the town of Alcudia and produces 6 different varieties of beer that highlight the artisan creations of American hops, pale ale, toasted and intensely flavoured black beers.
- Sullerica: typical of the Sierra de Tramuntana, what makes this type of beer unusual is that its varieties are seasoned with orange blossom, lemon peel, green olives and cocoa.
- Cervesa des Pla: their creations have won awards in the 2014 Word Beer Challenge. The 4 types of beer produced by hand are 100% natural and it is considered one of the best producers of craft beers in Spain.
- Cas Cerveser: this brewery is the perfect example of passion and family life. Formed by a marriage, the intense flavour and body of the 6 types of beer they produce give it an unforgettable signature. Try your Satan Klaus pumpkin beer, only available at Christmas!
- Forastera: produced by a Berliner, the 8 types of beer that embrace this brand are characterised by having “flavour and heart”, according to its creator. The point of sale will be inaugurated soon in the town of Alaró.
- Tramuntana: one of the most popular in the city of Palma. This brewery is the ideal place to meet friends and taste some of its many artisanal choices with a tapa snack.
- Talaiòtika: native to the town of Felanitx. This brewery produces two types of organic beer that is divided into Blats, wheat beer and Terrosa, a variant of red beer.
The best way to get to know Mallorcan craft beer is by visiting the numerous fairs and popular events that take place on the island of Mallorca throughout the year. Taste its intense flavour and have a 5 star experience on your holidays.